Last Updated: September 9, 2014
Collection of information
Information you provide us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, use the Services, or communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your username, password, email address, phone number, age and any other information you choose to provide.
Information we automatically collect when you use the Services
When you access or use our services, we collect information about you including:
· Information on use;
· Registration Information;
· Device information;
· Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies for you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or memory device to help us improve our services and experience, see which are popular areas and features of our services and have views. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”).
Information we obtain from other sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
Use of Information
We may use your information for various purposes, including to:
· To provide, maintain and improve our services, including providing features and additional content of their messages;
· Provide and deliver the products and services you requested, to process transactions and send you related information;
· Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
· Send technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
· Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, awards and events offered by Drub and others, and provide news and information we believe will be of interest to you;
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities related to our services;
· Customize and improving services and providing ads, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
· Link or combined with information we receive from others to help understand your needs and provide better service;
· Detect, investigate and / or prevent fraudulent, illegal or unauthorized activity; and
· Undertake any other purpose for which the information was obtained.
Drub is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by United States law. By accessing or using the services, or providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the USA and other countries.
Exchange of information
· With other users when you send them messages, including your user name and content of your activities.
· With suppliers, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
· In response to a legal process or a request for information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with any law, rule or regulation, or as required by any law, rule or regulation;
· In order to investigate or remedy any violations of our policies or user agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Drub, our users or others;
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
· With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous applies to information that can not reasonably be used to identify you.
Analytics services rendered by others
We take reasonable measures to help protect your information against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of thirteen.
You also have the ability to remove users from your Friends list or block specific users anytime using controls within our services.
You can update or correct information about yourself by editing your account settings within our services. To delete your account, contact us at http://drub.co/contact-us/, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law, for legitimate business purposes, or as part of our regular retention practices. We may also retain archived or cached copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Certain characteristics of services require access to applications on the agenda and the image of native storage of your device. If you choose to find friends, names and phone numbers in the native device calendar Drub be transmitted. If you later decide to revoke your consent and prevent us from continuing to access their applications phonebook and storage of images, you can do so either by changing the settings on your device, if this setting is provided by the operating system of the device or following the standard uninstall process and eliminate our services from your device. On iOS devices, you can grant or revoke your consent at any time and prevent us from continuing to access their applications and phonebook storage of images, changing the settings of your device.
When you first start any of the features of our services that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to our collection of this information. If you consent to our collection of location information in the beginning, then you can stop collecting this information by changing the preferences in your mobile device. If it does, the function of certain features of our services anymore. You can also stop the collection of location information, following the standard uninstall process to remove our services from your device.
Most Internet browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies from the browser. Note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this may affect the availability and functionality of our website.
Push Notifications / Alerts
Drub can send push notifications or alerts on the device. You can disable these messages at any time by changing your notification settings in your device (iOS) or changing the settings within our Services (Android).
To contact us, please visit http://drub.co/contact-us/ or write to:
P.o. Box 1154
Cypress, TX 77429